Hi! I am trying to get a list of all project an agent has access. It seems I can't figure out where to get this information.
Anyone has the tips ?
Thanks!!!
Hi Claudia,
If you have access to User Management functions, you can go there and search for the user in the Users or Managed Account menu option. Then for the line for Jira Service Management, click the 3 dots menu to the right and select View Jira project roles. That should give you want you are looking for.
Hi @Claudia Riverin
@John Funk is right, but on your feedback, this indeed does not apply for Team Managed projects.
AS Team managed projects don't use the global roles defined in Jira, Team managed projects are sole containers.
Hello John. Thanks for your answer For the user I am trying to get info, there is nothing there. I've tried this with myself, and not all projects are listed.
Is it only company-managed projects that are listed ? What about team-managed projects?
oooh so there is no option in team-managed to see what project an agent has access... except going tru all of them.
ok then. Thank you so much both of you for your answers!
It appears to only show Company-managed projects. Another reason you should stop using Team-managed projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.