The problem is to transfer projects from another Cloud that has its own domain into our existing Cloud with our domain. Let's call them Cloud A and Cloud B. The projects have users from Cloud B and they stay intact after the transfer. It adds them to Cloud A as external users with the Cloud B @domain.com.
I used the Data Transfer to transfer a project from Cloud B to Cloud A. That worked fine. The transferred project has users with the user@cloudb.com format. The users from Cloud B have been given managed user accounts in Cloud A with the user@clouda.com format.
I need to change the users in the project now that the projects are in Cloud A Jira. The user@cloudb.com are assignees, reporters, interested parties, etc. So in essence I need to change the users in the project now in Cloud A from user@cloudb.com to user@clouda.com.
Has anyone ever dealt with this before or have any ideas on what to try? I have tried Bulk Change, and a Marketplace app called Deep Clone. The issue is every idea takes quite a bit of time to test.
If you need to ask a questions to clarify, please do. I am looking for my Friday Hero that has a solution to this dilemma. Thanks in advance.