I am unable to reactivate my Jira account.
I have a free Jira account and my account has been deactivated. Can I recover the account & my data?
Hi @Kunal Sangani
Welcome to the community.
You will need to reach out to Atlassian Support for this.
Use this link: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/
Thanks Marc, have done that & am awaiting resonse.
Hey, You can reactivate your Jira site by visiting https://admin.atlassian.com/billing.
If you don’t see the reactivate option, you can raise a support ticket with Atlassian.
Hi Kunal - I will flag this to see if someone from Atlassian can come help you here.
Thanks for reaching out. I’ve looked into this for you, and I’m afraid I have some tough news to share.
Your site is already in a deleted status. In accordance with our data retention policy for Inactivity on Free cloud apps, we are unable to reactivate the site or recover the data.
While we can't restore the previous instance, we’d love to help you get back up and running! You can start a fresh Cloud site anytime via this link: Start a new Atlassian Cloud site
Best,Samuil
Thank you John, Karylle from Altassian did respond. Unfortunately, in my case there is nothing they could do.
Thanks again for the assist
Thank you for your response, Samuil, Karylle from ALtassian did connect with me on this. Unfortunately, they could not bring back my account.
Thank you again for the assist
Thank you Chandra for your assist, I did reach out using that link but my account could not be revived.
Sorry it didn't turn out better for you. :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.