When I access the following URL:https://shinsegae-descente2024.atlassian.net/admin
I see a message saying:You need permission. Request access from your administrator.
As far as I know, the currently logged-in account (dorydory777.business@gmail.com) is the administrator of this Confluence site.
Could you please confirm:
Hello @조형진
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
We are a user community. We don't have access to that Confluence instance and have no access to look up the administrators of it.
Given that the system is telling you that the logged in user does not have the necessary permission, then the user clearly must not have administrator access for the specified site.
What happens if you try to access the site with /wiki instead of /admin?
Is this a subscription that you set up? If not then you will need to contact the person that did set it up or the organization responsible for administering it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.