ACLI exportPage failing - was working until 2 days agoSpace exports still workingUsing pageid to export fails withClient error: Trouble finding download link. Use --debug for detail information.
Hi @Matthew Johnson
The exportPage action in the Appfire/Bob Swift ACLI tool failing with "Trouble finding download link" is a known issue that typically surfaces when Atlassian changes how Confluence Cloud generates and serves export download links.
exportPage
Since it was working until 2 days ago and space exports still work, this is almost certainly a Confluence API-level change breaking the page export endpoint.
Here's what to try:
--debug
Unfortunately ...we are already running the latest as far as I am aware (12.1.1 released last year).I have used the --debug switch but it didn't really provide any more insight than the concise error message.Looks like I'll just have to go without that function for the time being.
Hello @Matthew Johnson
So it stopped working after the recent Rovo and Search Index incidents?
What do you see when you run a debug on it now?
I would treat that as a regression, especially if it suddenly stopped working without any change on your side, and I would raise it with Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.