Hello and thank You kindly in advance.
Using a JSM automation that is passing JSON data to a webhook. In the automation, I have the following custom code:
{
"issueKey": "{{issue.key}}",
"summary": "{{issue.summary}}",
"requestType": "{{issue.Request Type}}",
"issueUrl": "{{issue.url}}",
"approvalId": "{{approval.id}}",
"approvers": "{{issue.Approvers.accountId}}"
}
When passed to the target schema, the outputs line up perfectly EXCEPT the approvalId data. Every other variable at the target is filled in correctly. Only the approvalId variable is NULL.
I've tried changing the target schema to look for type 'int' instead of 'string', but see that the webhook JSON is sending 'string' for that variable, so the 'string' seems correct.
I've tried changing the smart value in the JSM automation to {approval.id} / {approvalId} / {approval} . Nothing seems to get passed into the webhook, as if none of those are the correct smart value for JSM.
ex:
ANY thoughts are appreciated. I couldn't find info on this specific {approval.id} smart value on the JSM smart value page, informative as it was.
Take care and be well!