Hello,I have a default help center called ‘A’ and I've created a new one called ‘B’ for two new spaces, where I've changed the banner and the interface colour to clearly distinguish between the two help centres.I’m having an issue with the notifications the customer receives. When I go via Help Center B, the notification with the “View request” link redirects correctly to that portal (e.g. https://domain.atlassian.net/helpcenter/B/portal/12/space-744).However, if the user sends an email to the contact address for the area associated with B, the ticket is created and the notification sent contains a different URL that leads to Help Center A (like this: https://domain.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/12/space-744).How can this issue be resolved? I have looked at the variables in the customer notifications, but it seems to me that the specific request URL does not exist.Thank you in advance for your help
Hi @Kevin Vancrutsen
There is an open feature request on this, JSDCLOUD-15178
Currently there is not work around for this in customer notificaitons.
The only option you probably have is to disable customer notifications and to setup automation rules for notification actions.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- Thanks for answer ! I'm really sad :'( Hope this will fix soon.
Running in to the exact same issue. I dont know why they roll-out a half feature..
Try to explain that to a customer, but as stated above, please vote here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-15178
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.