I cannot display an uploaded file as a link in Confluence - I don't have the 'show as link' option.
Hi @Kirsty.Robinson
Can you provide more context.
Can you describe your steps and maybe provide screenshots.
First image is what I am getting when I upload a document. Second image is what is on other pages and how I need it to look like. For example the link to Rescourcing Principles takes me to a PDF document. I want to do the same for UK Benefit & Employment Guidelines. Does that make sense?
Hi @Kirsty.Robinson ,The images that you share shows that first image is a file from "Add image, video or file" button and the other image is a link.When you add the file directly, it can show in two ways: inline or as card view. However, if you want to add a link, you can select "Link/Insert a link" macro and enter some URL for that file. This link can be from anywhere on the internet.As an alternative approach, you can add the attachment file to your space (directly to space or any page) and get that link by "Right Click" -> "Copy Link" and add that link as URL with "Link/Insert a link" macro.
The first is an document add to a page to other one is a link to a location where this information is stored.
This can be another page or location even outside Confluence.
If you edit the pages or pages, you should be able to see what is used there
@Kirsty.Robinson To clarify the instruction from @Salih Tuç (last paragraph), you are opening the Attachments page for the page and hovering over the link to the PDF.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.