To give a brief I have project space admin rights to my JIRA project.
I am trying to figure out what these variable names are so i can use it in my automation rules.
1. Time Tracking
2. Start Date
3. Due Date.

There are few issues that i see.
1. When i expand these fields to get more information the field just vanishes. So not sure it is by design or is it a bug.

2. If i search for DueDates in smartvalues i see bunch of due dates with no labels what is being linked to that particular field

3. I have checked in the fields as well I only see a single Due date for my project which makes sense as others are not visible so not sure why it shows up in smart values when those fields dont exists in my project at all.

The question is as a jira space admin and a user that creates automation rule. (Not JIRA ADMIN) how do i figure out which fields are linked to what variables?