Hi, we have an OAUTH app that create webhooks Jira spaces to monitor changes made to a user configured project.
Yesterday we started noticing that those webhooks stopped being delivered.
I checked the logs on my side and it seems that Jira just isn't making the webhook requests.
I tried:
- Checking the webhook is not expired and enabled
- Checking the /webhooks/failed api
- Removing the webhook and creating it again
Eventually, as a temporary solution for the Jira site I have access to I ended up creating an admin site-wide webhook pointing to the same endpoint the dynamic webhooks were using, and without changing anything in my application those webhooks work.
The problem is our app also serve users from other Jira sites, and for the other sites it seems the dynamic webhooks are still working.
I need to understand why the dynamic webhooks in my Jira site are not working and how to troubleshoot it.