I try to use Jira Service Management and before announcing it to the company I would like to test it IT internally to see if it suits our needs. However I still want to add customers already for us to still be able to see which user has an issue. Therefor I would like to add users manually as customer. However everytime I try to do so in a Jira Service Management project I get the following error message:
"Cannot add customer accounts to Jira Service Management because this site only allows customer accounts in Customer Service Management."
However I can add a customer on the main level of Jira Service Management but then the user gets an invitation mail which I didn't want in the fist place. I could just disable all notifications to customers if needed but would be nice if I could enable access to specific projects.
I added our domain as an approved domain.