The Work Suggestions block in Jira contains PRs that I have already approved. It seems like those should be filtered out, or at least be able to be filtered out.
Hi @Douglas Tschetter
Welcome to the community is this isn a JSM space?
In a JSM project this is a feature you can enabled/disabled.
The information show is based on Rovo.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/about-suggestions-on-issue-view/
I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm referring to the "Work Suggestions" block, which appears on a Board. This makes suggestions on what work I should do next, which is sometimes useful, but is often a list of pull requests "to review". However, they're almost always PRs that I've already approved.
On what type of board, can you provide a screenshot?
This block appears to the left of the "To-Do" column of a team's Sprint board when the column is starting to run short of tasks to pick up. I assumed this was a standard feature, but I've only used Jira within this one organization, so I suppose it might be company-specific?I'm not comfortable taking a screenshot of the board at the moment, as it has a lot of company data on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.