I have spent more than an hour navigating JIRA's horrible permissions system trying to give a user permissions to create work items in bulk. None of the documentation I have read have helped me do this. I even gave Administrator permissions to this user and nothing. I gave the user global permissions to create items in bulk and nothing. JIRA now has this very confusing thing of space vs project: I can't get my head around it and that has made near to impossible to find project permissions anymore. I read that I need to give this user some "Creator" permissions in the space... but I cannot find that role anywhere (or figure out how to create it). FYI, I have Site Administrative permissions so I should have the ability to do all this.
Not to mention that it is now impossible to get a real person to provide support...