Dear Team,
I am writing to formally report an issue with accessing a Jira board in our Pagoda Labs Atlassian workspace.
Although I have already been granted the required access to the project, I am unable to open the Jira board using the following URL:
https://pagodalabs.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects
This issue is not limited to my account. Even the admin users are unable to access or make the board work properly, which indicates that the problem is not related to individual user permissions.
Because of this issue:
- The board space is not opening
- Tasks cannot be viewed or managed
- Ongoing work is completely blocked for our team
This has significantly impacted our daily workflow and is causing delays in project execution.
We kindly request that you investigate and fix this issue at the system/board level as soon as possible. The issue may be related to:
- Board configuration
- Corrupted or broken board filter
- Ownership or system-level Jira configuration issue
Please treat this as a high-priority request, as our work is currently on hold due to this problem.
I appreciate your support. We look forward to a quick resolution.
Sincerely,
Newton Raj Kaphle
QA Engineer
Pagoda Labs