Hi,When I select the dates from my calendar in the form (UI), it never matches the month and day I choose. I have to manually update the date afterwards after every date selection. Does someone has the similar issue as me?
Best,
Kire
Do you use some custom date formatting pattern?
I don't see place to update that, so it should be the default format, but it's an US format for me.
Could you share what you actually have? Like a screenshot for the field configuration, for example?
Here are 2 screenshots about the behaviour. I don't see any configuration in the form about the date format. Guide me how to find that.The right format should be "04/13/2026", but as you can see on the calendar after clicking the April 13th is "36/13/2026". I found an incremental pattern, next time I choose it will be "37/13/2026".I checked my Confluence TimeZone settings and I have this:"Site Default ((GMT+0000) Coordinated Universal Time (UTC))"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.