Hi everyone,
I need help with an issue on our Atlassian Cloud site.
We had been using Confluence normally for a long time on our site, and suddenly we can no longer access it.
Our site is: asambleadedios.atlassian.net
When I try to open Confluence, including URLs like /wiki or our old space URL, I get this error:
“(null)
Encountered a ‘null - null’ error while loading this page.
Go to Jira home”
Example of the space URL that used to work:
<a href="https://asambleadedios.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PA/overview" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://asambleadedios.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PA/overview</a>
I also noticed that Confluence no longer appears as an available product for the site. Under the products/apps I can only see Jira Administration and Jira.
I checked our user count and we currently have 9 users, so we should still be within the Confluence Free plan limit of up to 10 users.
I also checked and the group confluence-users-asambleadedios already exists, and all users are included there. However, Confluence itself does not appear in Billing, and it does not appear as an available product for the site.
When I try to add/install Confluence again, I get this message:
“Unable to add app
This can happen when a site is behind on payments. Try reviewing Atlassian Administration, and if you're still having trouble contact support.”