Hello,
I’m experiencing an issue related to a previously inactive Jira account.
I had a free Jira account that was deleted due to inactivity. Unfortunately, I missed the notification emails and the recovery period has already passed.
Now, when I try to create a new account and register the same domain, I receive a message saying that the domain is already in use.
Additionally, when I try to access the previous domain directly (toge.atlassian.net), I get an error indicating that the page does not exist.
This leaves me in a situation where:
- I cannot recover the old account (since the recovery window has expired)
- The domain appears to still be reserved
- I cannot reuse the same domain to create a new instance
Could you please assist me with one of the following options:
- Releasing the domain so I can register it again, or
- Restoring access to the previous account (if still possible)
Here are the details:
- Previous domain: toge.atlassian.net
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Patrick