ROVO-119 Closed - Commenting Disabled - Incomplete Documentation
HI @Mathew Lederman
Is see this issue has been closed.
What is your question around this, on the community we are not in control on issues in the public Jira.
What is your expection?
@Jensen Fleming I completely understand your team doesn't have the bandwidth to support answering questions through JAC tickets. But you shouldn't close a feature request where the resolution is extremely unclear until you have full and complete documentation available for your users. Ben (the assignee) has repeatedly stated that the documentation has gaps.
If I tried to do something like this in my enterprise environment I would be yelled at by at least 5 different managers and nearly every customer I support.
@Marc -Devoteam- needed a place to call out the team 'Supporting' the ticket to let them know it's not acceptable. Unfortunately this is my only path forward since they closed the JAC ticket without documentation and have now blocked comments.
Hi @Mathew Lederman
Then it is better to raise a Support issue.
As the community is a user public forum and not the place Atlassian Support is actively looking.
I can requet assistance from a Support engineer if you want me to, this can take up to 2 business days.
All good. My org had to move to a custom-build service desk agent because Rovo functionality was too slow and too poorly documented. I just wanted to call out the team managing this since they blocked comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.