In one of my knowledge-base space, the published contents and drafts disappeared when the filter is "tree." However when I filter by "title A~Z," it shows all my contents normally. For other knowledge-base space, it is working fine.
Hi @Arisa OTSU
If the pages appear in “Title A-Z” but not in “Tree”, the content usually has not disappeared. It usually means the page hierarchy/tree for that space is the problem.
What I would check first:1. Open one affected page and look at the breadcrumbs/location2. Go to Space settings -> Content -> Hidden3. Go to Space settings -> Content -> Reorder and see where those pages sit in the hierarchy4. If needed, move the pages back under the correct parent page
Since it only happens in one knowledge base space, I would first suspect a hierarchy/location issue in that space rather than lost content.
Hello @Arisa OTSU
If the pages are still visible in Title A–Z, they are generally still there, so I would not assume they have been deleted.
From your description, this sounds more like a space hierarchy issue, for example, the pages may have been moved, re-parented, or the space home page may have changed.
I would start by opening one of those pages from Title A–Z and checking its current parent and position in the page tree.
So overall, Space structure problem>missing content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.