I am using JIRA from my PC, mobile and laptop but whatever I update from one device doesnt seem to get synced with the other 2 devices. How can I fix this ?
Hi Mandar,
This sounds like some type of caching issue with your browser(s) for each system. Try clearing your cache and see if that helps. It's the same information, so if updated, regardless of the tool you use, it should update across each.
Hi @Mandar Mangrulkar
Welcome to the community!
Did you click the save button for the description? Is the change visible on the editing device after reloading the browser page?
Jira Cloud keeps everything in sync across all devices by default – the web app and the mobile app use the same data.
If you’re not seeing updates:
Once those are aligned, any changes should appear on all devices within a few seconds.
Hope it helps 🙌
Hello @Mandar Mangrulkar
Jira Cloud does not really have a separate “sync between devices” setting.
If updates show on one device but not another, the usual causes are:
So I would first check that all 3 devices are using the same account and the same Jira site, then log out and back in again.
If it is only happening on mobile, I would especially check whether the app is connected to the correct site.
@John Funk
Theoretically possible, practically not Really as all of this Devices working against one Live Data in cloud.
Btw User not really specified what not ”Synchronising”
@Mandar Mangrulkar Can you provide us this Infos?
Thanks @John Funk @Arkadiusz Wroblewski
So I am using JIRA from my personal (not official) email id for a personal project
I have opened up a board and I update my tasks in the Description section for this. So when I do update this it only updates on the device I am using it from. It should sync across all seamlessly
Have attached a ss for your ref
So what exactly are you updating that is not syncing up? Do you have filters/quick filters selected on each tool that are different from each other? Does the filter for the board restrict what you see on the board in some way?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.