This is a rant more than a legit qu so not expecting any answers ...
How does anyone find anything when (most?) of the documentation is still not updated with instructions that fit the new navigation?! And how is it that so much is still out-of-date after the new navigation has been in-place for over a year!
I don't need to get into the settings very often (thank God!) but when I do, I end bumbling around for several hours before I end up contacting support after the stupid AI just regurgitates the out-of-date documentation.
It is beyond frustrating to the point that I'm seriously looking at alternatives! Here's a radical thought - maybe Atlassian should have redeployed some of the people they fired in an effort to get the documentation up to date! Oh thats right - AI will do that! What a load of [insert here what ever you think appropriate]!
Latest thing I cannot find is where to create/modify form data connections. I've logged a support request but anybody here care to point me in the right direction?
Thanks for listening ...