Hello together,
I did some research in the community and internet. But i didn´t found much infos.
I also created another thread here, few days before, regarding multiple Support Spaces, Pipelines and External Customer Support.
now i can shorten my question:
Is Atlassian Suitable for MSP Ticketing and ITSM?
I cannot even create a Customer/Contact without creating Extra fields.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-customer-detail-fields/
This article says, that this features are moved to CSM.
But CSM compared to JSM feels incomplete.
My technicians need to be able to create a Customer on the fly, when he is on the phone.
I need a honest answer please, because next week i need to pitch it to my CTO.
I personally need Jira for Project Management. It´s the best for my case.
But we also need a Ticket System and Support Platform for external customers.
I also don´t think, that i get the Budget for both Systems: Jira + External Ticket system.
Thanks a lot 