I’m trying to create a brand-new Jira Cloud site for a new Atlassian organization, but site creation fails before any site URL is created.
What I’ve already tried:
the normal Jira signup flow
Atlassian Administration → Apps → Atlassian apps → Add app
multiple different site names
checking Apps, App URLs, Billing, and other admin sections for any partially created site
What happens:
the original signup flow failed with “Something went wrong on our end”
the admin flow fails with “We’re unable to add this app”
no site or app appears anywhere afterward
I am listed as the organization admin
I do not see any billing issue in the account
Important detail:
The problem is that I also seem to be blocked from the normal support flow because it asks for a site URL, and I do not have one yet because site creation itself is failing.
Has anyone found the best way to reach Atlassian support for a Jira Cloud site-provisioning failure before any site exists?