Hi everyone,
I’m trying to enhance the usability of the customer portal Requests view in Jira Service Management, and I’ve run into a limitation around filtering.
As an admin, I can go to:
Settings → Products → Jira Service Management → Configuration → Help Center → Requests → Edit list view
From there, I can configure which columns are visible (e.g., Type, Reference, Summary, Status, etc.).
However, it seems like the filter dropdowns themselves are fixed (e.g., Status, Request type), and I’m not able to add additional filters such as:
- Created date (e.g., last 7 days / custom range)
- Priority
- Assignee
- Custom fields
From what I’ve read, this appears to be a known limitation, but I wanted to confirm with the community:
- Has anyone found a workaround to add more filtering options in the portal?
- Are there any apps or extensions that enable this kind of functionality?
- Is this something Atlassian has on the roadmap?
The goal is to make it easier for customers to navigate and manage large numbers of requests without needing access to the full Jira interface.
Thanks in advance for any insights!