Hello and welcome @Maryna Khomenko
You can try to reach out to Atlassian Support with a no-login option.
Other way you must wait till somebody Flag that for Atlassian.
Hey @Maryna Khomenko ,
Does the message display continuously, or does it appear only occasionally? I've noticed a slight delay, and this message pops up when I switch tabs or windows and navigate back to the database. Although it usually goes away.
Anyway, if it still seems to be an issue (for all users on your site), I could request assistance from the forum support team to check it out.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski , thank you for the helpful noteUnfortunately does not work
@Tomislav Tobijas
That´s definitely Bug, but for me more a Visual Bug than Function Bug.
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas Thanks for your commentThis 'offline' message appears like every 1-2 minutes and make the database frozen from editing for some seconds, it makes our work challenging We are using databases for Data Mapping documentation (data models are appx 1K fields), and usually it contains 1-4 connections (entry links or backlinks) with other databases and Jira tickets details. All of this should be still bearable for classic Database functionality, but with our experience we might have to consider alternative tools.If you know how to involve forum support team to check this 'offline' issue, it would be helpful.Cheers, Maryna
Thanks for the additional info @Maryna Khomenko !
I've reached out to forum support and someone should get back to you here within 1 or 2 business days.
Hi @Maryna Khomenko,
There is an active incident impacting JSM https://status.atlassian.com/, that's why you may face this error. I am looking into the issue you reported initially and will get back to you soon.
Best,
Anastasiia
@Anastasiia Dimnych many thanks, will be waiting.So nice to see your prompt reaction
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.