Hi folks
I am very new to Jira and would like some help please.
Fundamentally, we are sending TeamDynamix incident data to Jira via a webhook.
I have it all working except some of the Jira Global Automation rule logic.
If this is the raw JSON being seen by Jira:
{metadata={Type=Ticket, ID=855054, ChangeType=Created}, TaskPlanID=0, Notify=[{ItemRole=Requestor, Creator, Name=xxx, Initials=null, Value=xx, RefValue=0, ProfileImageFileName=null}], RequestorUid=46655c33-1046-ef11-991b-82dd6b0c97cb, LocationID=0, PriorityOrder=2.0, CreatedEmail=xxx, CompletedFullName=, LocationRoomName=, AppID=306, Classification=32, CreatedFullName=xxx, TaskProjectID=0, IsRichHtml=true, ModifiedFullName=xxx, ID=855054, ResolveByDate=0001-01-01T00:00:00, CreatedUid=46655c33-1046-ef11-991b-82dd6b0c97cb, ResponsibleEmail=, ReviewerUid=null, ResponsibleGroupName=, PlacedOnHoldDate=0001-01-01T00:00:00, IsConvertedToTask=false, TaskTitle=, StatusName=New, ServiceOfferingID=0, UrgencyID=0, TaskStartDate=0001-01-01T00:00:00, StatusClass=1, FormID=3654, ExpensesBudgetUsed=0.0, AccountName=Information & Digital Technology, Description=Other/Unknown Description, LocationRoomID=0, TaskPercentComplete=0, RespondedFullName=, CompletedUid=null, ModifiedDate=2026-04-06T17:43:10.663Z, Uri=api/306/tickets/855054, ArticleCategoryPathNames=, LocationName=, ResponsibleUid=null, TypeCategoryID=110, IsSlaViolated=false, ImpactName=, ServiceCategoryID=433, TypeCategoryName=Information & Digital Technology, AccountID=424, TaskID=0, ArticleAppID=0, SourceID=0, WorkflowID=0, EndDate=null, ReviewingGroupID=0, EstimatedMinutes=0, ServiceOfferingName=None, ReviewingGroupName=, TimeBudgetUsed=0.0, ParentID=0, TypeName=JIRA Incidents, ArticleSubject=, Attributes=[{ID=11286, Name=Work Type, Order=0, Description=, SectionID=0, SectionName=null, FieldType=dropdown, DataType=String, Choices=[{ID=22824, Name=Product Issue, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:08:04.32Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:08:04.32Z, Order=0}], IsRequired=false, IsUpdatable=true, Value=22824, ValueText=Product Issue, ChoicesText=Product Issue, AssociatedItemIDs=[0]}, {ID=11283, Name=Primary Product, Order=0, Description=Select a product from the dropdown., SectionID=0, SectionName=null, FieldType=dropdown, DataType=String, Choices=[{ID=22814, Name=CRM Hubspot, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-06T22:39:15.16Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:10:59.947Z, Order=0}, {ID=22818, Name=Data Enhancements, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.263Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.263Z, Order=0}, {ID=22817, Name=Domo, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.257Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.257Z, Order=0}, {ID=22819, Name=FranConnect, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.277Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.277Z, Order=0}, {ID=22820, Name=Klaviyo, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.287Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.287Z, Order=0}, {ID=22822, Name=Pebblepost, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.31Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.31Z, Order=0}, {ID=22821, Name=SMG, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.297Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.297Z, Order=0}, {ID=22815, Name=Wizard Beans Reports, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-06T22:39:15.167Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:10:45.847Z, Order=0}, {ID=22816, Name=Zenoti POS, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.247Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.247Z, Order=0}, {ID=22823, Name=Other/Unknown, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T13:12:43.323Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T13:12:43.323Z, Order=1}], IsRequired=false, IsUpdatable=true, Value=22823, ValueText=Other/Unknown, ChoicesText=Other/Unknown, AssociatedItemIDs=[0]}, {ID=11285, Name=Business Problem, Order=0, Description=, SectionID=0, SectionName=null, FieldType=textarea, DataType=String, Choices=[], IsRequired=false, IsUpdatable=true, Value=Other/Unknown Business Problem, ValueText=Other/Unknown Business Problem, ChoicesText=, AssociatedItemIDs=[0]}, {ID=11287, Name=Labels, Order=0, Description=, SectionID=0, SectionName=null, FieldType=multiselect, DataType=String, Choices=[{ID=22825, Name=Enhancements, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.033Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.033Z, Order=0}, {ID=22826, Name=Franchisee, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.043Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.043Z, Order=1}, {ID=22827, Name=Pilot, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.057Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.057Z, Order=2}, {ID=22828, Name=Quick Win, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.07Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.07Z, Order=3}, {ID=22829, Name=Reports, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.083Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.083Z, Order=4}, {ID=22830, Name=Strategic Priority, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.1Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.1Z, Order=5}, {ID=22831, Name=Zenoti, IsActive=true, DateCreated=2026-03-09T14:20:20.113Z, DateModified=2026-03-09T14:20:20.113Z, Order=6}], IsRequired=false, IsUpdatable=true, Value=22830, ValueText=Strategic Priority, ChoicesText=Strategic Priority, AssociatedItemIDs=[0]}], IsOnHold=false, Re...
I just need to be able to associate the ValueText value with the corresponding NAME=field.
So my log should look like this:
Primary Product (I’ll enter this name manually) = Other/Unknown
Business Problem (I’ll enter this name manually) = Other/Unknown Business Problem
Labels (I’ll enter this name manually) = Strategic Priority.
My logic for Labels is Labels = webhookData.Labels.ChoicesText