Dear Community,
I am using a Scheduled Job automation to generate a Confluence page. This job runs daily and creates a page with the list of open risks across my teams.
A Rovo agent is used to read the risk registers from multiple teams and consolidate them into this page.
Before each run, I want the existing content on the page to be completely cleared and then updated with the latest risks. Currently, the new content is getting appended to the existing page, which is not the desired behavior.
Thank you
Hello @Prasanna Subramaniam
Can you share with us screen images showing the entirety of the rule you are currently running?
Hello @Trudy P Claspill ,
Below is the sequence
Triggers
- Scheduled at 12 Noon on week days
Then
- Risk Rovo Agent to consolidate the data
And
- Edit confluence page
Thank you for the additional information.
Can you share with us the details of the Edit Page action?
I see this at the top - Append content to the end of a page.
But I didn't set that . How do I change it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.