HAS anyone accidently deleted Confluence. I have a ticket open PCS-3750759 to restore, but no one has helped yet.
DOES anyone have information on how I can restore it.
Hello @jodi_klein
If this is truly Confluence Cloud Enterprise, I would keep this with Atlassian support. Community can suggest checks, but we cannot restore the product for you.
That's golden Rule. We can Support you but not be an ”Alternative” if you need real support.
What exactly did you do that "deleted" Confluence? Do you mean you deleted content within Confluence? Did you cancel the subscription for Confluence?
When did those activities occur?
Hi @jodi_klein ,In this case Alsatian is someone you can expect helpCreate an urgent tone in the ticket and mention The Name of Cloud SiteThe estimated date/time when the Confluence site was disabled/deleted.Whether the entire site was disabled or the subscription for the product only.That you are requesting to reactivate/restore the Confluence site/data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.