Hello and welcome @Gab
Yes, messages like that can be legitimate, but what is your main question here?
Are you trying to confirm:
If you can clarify that part, it will be easier to give you here from me and others a precise answer.
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski Thanks for your reply. Yes. I'm wondering why I am receiving this even though we are already on Premium for a long time?
@Gab
Please check:
If none of them is in trial or recently expired, then treat this as an email that is likely tied to a different subscription record and ask Atlassian billing Team to confirm which exact site/subscription the message refers to if even. They should be able to check that fast.
I also get that email, in this case about Jira. It is definitely active, so it looks like somebody at Atlassian is messing with the notifications which don't really make sense as nothing changed subscription wise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.