Hi everyone,
I accidentally created a second Atlassian site (mydomain-team.atlassian.net) while exploring plan options and site settings. My main site is mydomain.atlassian.net — the second one is completely empty and was never intentionally set up.
The problem is that both sites have very similar names and I'm worried my team members might get confused about which one to use, or that I might accidentally invite people to the wrong site.
I've already checked Site Settings in admin.atlassian.net and there is no "Delete site" option available. I contacted Atlassian Support but was told this requires upgrading to a paid plan.
I'm the Organization Admin and Site Admin for both sites. The site I want to delete is completely empty — no users, no content.
Is there any way to delete an empty site on a Free plan without upgrading? Has anyone managed to resolve this through Community or any other channel?
Thank you in advance for any help.