Today I had a new team member starting and I noticed he was not automatically showing up in Jira.
I went to the User Management/Google Apps section in Jira Management screen and there was a message there telling me that you had updated the Google Apps integration and that I'd have to Disconnect and Reconnect to Google Apps.
So I went ahead and hit the Disconnect button that you had. But now, when I try the Connect button I get the error below.
How can I get Google Apps integration working again?
Thanks,
Marcelo
Failed to connect to Google Apps
Atlassian Cloud was unable to view users on your Google Apps domain. Are you logged in as a Google Apps administrator?
ERROR DETAILS
"Error getting user list from Google:
{
"code" : 403,
"errors" : [ {
"domain" : "global",
"message" : "Domain cannot use apis.",
"reason" : "domainCannotUseApis"
} ],
"message" : "Domain cannot use apis."
}"