Within our projects we want to focus more on whether tasks are done within the original estimation. The reason for that is managing the project better on the control parameter money and to improve the process of estimating for next projects.
I'd like to create a report/dashboard that contains the following: A list with tasks and sun tasks and per (sub) task the Original estimate, Time spent, Time remaining, Forecast (= Time spent + Time remaining) and Result (= Original estimate - Forecast). At the bottom of the list I'd like to have a line with totals.
Additional remarks:
1. I understand that the fields Original estimate, Time spent and Time remaining are standard, the other fields not.
2. If a task has sub tasks, the numbers of the sub task must be rolled up into task.
Does anyone have done this before and/or has some ideas how to do this?