I am setting up a JSM space and would like to pre-fill Organization list via CSV with my existing customer names. I can not find the correct place where this can be done neither org admis settings nor in the JSM space settings. Can someone advise please? Thank you!
You can import organizations via Jira Administration → User Management → Organizations → Import CSV. Make sure your CSV has the correct headers and formatting for Jira to recognize the organizations properly.
Hey @Kristi Püümann
You can upload CSV file with customers in JSM project.
Go to customers:
Go to Manage Fields -> Import CSV:
Hello @Ugnius Aušra Thank you for this very clear screenshot! As I do not see any of these buttons/options, it can indicate its a rights/grants issue instead. I have org admin as well as current JSM space admin, so its unclear yet what grant I am missing to see these "Import" options.
@Kristi Püümann
Can you show what options does it give you? Once you open customers, in the right side, what options does it give you. If i'm not mistaken, project admin permissions is enough for this.
Thanks a lot for quick reply! In cloud version I have no such pattern of menus. Under Jira Admin the User Management allows to add/invite users only and no similar functionalities called "Organization" and no "Import CSV". Can these differences be between could vs non-could versions?
Hi @Kristi Püümann
First select the Customers option, then you will see the buttons mentioned by @Ugnius Aušra
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.