Hi Anton - Can you share some screenshots?
Can you show a sample URL that demonstrates your problem?
Normally, a PR is available under a URL like this:
https://bitbucket.org/foobar/baz/pull-requests/123
... where "foobar" is the workspace slug, "123" is the PR ID. Both are global, not personal.
hi! i mean links to PRs used shown jira issue
e.g. in jira PR is referenced like https://bitbucket.org/%7B8b57baea-ae50-4078-8bfc-d0c0fb51dc09%7D/%7B11451fec-edef-41d5-8ecc-dd53c0b4547d%7D/pull-requests/8911 and other team members can not access it, just me.
While it's actual url, accessible by everyone with proper permissions, is https: / /bitbucket.org/organization/repository/pull-requests/8911
Just to clarify - we are not Atlassian support. We are just end users like you, so we do not have access to your Atlassian site to see things. That's why you need to post screenshots.
So, based on what you have posted, it looks like it might be related in how you came into the work item. Is your process that you arrived at a work item from somewhere and then clicked on the link in the Work Item?
Hi! I'm browsing work item in Jira, on right sidepanel there is "Development" section, which shows PRs, branches and commits of associated Bitbucket repository. Links shown in this section uses kind of personalized urls involving unique ids, it is kept even when I navigate and subnavigate it. So I can't share URL of PR, commit, comment etc if I came to Bitbucket via such link, instead, when I want to, I have to open Bitbucket directly, find the same PR or commit or file in corresponding workspace, then share regular-style URL.
we obviously don't need any PR id or repo name obfuscation
we need know what the link references BEFORE following it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.