Cannot link IT Support to the "Internal" Knowledge Base. When trying to share the link it fails. Prompt states "Cannot link. Try again later". It has been doing this for a couple of months.
Hi @Jo Tuazon
Welcome to the community! 👋
Have you ensured that you are also a Space Admin in Confluence for the "IT Support" space you are trying to link?
Hello and Welcome @Jo Tuazon
To add to what @Martin Runge said, as a golden rule, you mostly need permissions on both sides of the Atlassian ecosystem for specific actions.
Thank you. I just checked and I am not. I am just a member. I am new to the org. and have limited permissions to that space even though I am the one tasked with creating and sharing the content. I will check with the owner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.