Hi,
Does anyone has the same issues?
The situation is as follow; I have a template space in which I define the content for a new spaces. When a new space is created, automation will copy the content of the template space into the newly create space.
In the template space a use a "Create from Template" macro a few times. One of the setting is to define a space key. Unfortunately this is a mandatory field which can only be filled with existing space, there is no option to leave blank so that it takes the current space. So for now I am using the key of the template space. When I copy (or the automation) the template space content into a new space and use the button to start a new page it for some reason it remembers the original space key since the new page is added in the template space.
At first this seems to be logic, since i have entered the template space key. However when i check the setting of the macro the space key of the newly create space is in the space key field. But when I save the setting (without making any modification) it all seems to be working fine.
Looking forward you your experience and how you guys would handling/fix this issue?
