Hello All,
I’d kindly ask you to vote for this feature request, as I recently faced this problem myself, and I believe we need more granular audit log access for disaster recovery.
[JRACLOUD-97961] Audit logs should capture removal of group(s) from project roles and permission schemes when the group(s) is deleted in the user management page - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski ,
this a very useful feature. I just voted it!
To add to that, at least in Confluence, a manual backup allows you to export the Space Permissions CSV, which can help you process the data and rebuild permissions. Jira backups are a different story though. I was only able to recover this because I had kept an old server instance as a reference.
Also, when groups are disconnected from SCIM, they really should not be hard-deleted without any guardrail, especially when permissions are still tied to them. That is something Atlassian should definitely improve.
Hi @Arkadiusz WroblewskiVoted for that, thank you very much for raising that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.