How can I embed a Customer Experience agent in my own organisation's website. I don't see instructions under publishing the agent. I see reference in other documentation on agents to "installing" the agent but that doesn't seem to be anywhere in the UX for Customer Experiences.
Help!
Hi @DjD
Welcome to the community.
What documentation are you referring to?
I also don't know the term "Customer Experience agent".
The "Customer Experience agent" is an agent created as part of Customer Experiences, properly called a customer service agent.
see. below
When I select 'Edit in Studio' I get the screen below, nowhere in this screen or any of the linked screens can i see an Install or Embed option. Also this agent does not appear when i go directly to Studio in the top Left Atlassian navigation.
Use the "Ask Rovo" button and select the agent you want to use.
https://support.atlassian.com/customer-service-management/docs/make-your-customer-service-agent-available-to-customers/
Hi @DjDNot sure if you've already discovered this, but you can follow instructions on how to get your Customer Service Agent in front of your Customers here:
https://support.atlassian.com/customer-service-management/docs/embed-an-ai-powered-chat-widget-on-any-website/
This is part of your Channels configuration under your Customer Experience. Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.