You see all my permission, even though my manger have given the edit view permissions I cannot edit them.Syed Jehangir
Here is snap of workflow, see I only have view permissions.
Can you please guide me how I can get manager approval through Automation
Here is the snap of my Laptop Automation screen
Hi @Syed Abbas Jehangir ,Welcome to the Community!!It is possible that having Space Admin access alone is not sufficient. It may also depend on the project permission scheme or ownership of the view. Please check if you are the owner of the view and if the project role has edit permission. If everything is correctly configured.
Hi Himanshu,Thanks for your response, I will appreciate if you can send me the link or direct me where should I go to see project permissions? All I see is the space permissions.
Thanks
Hi Syed - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What are you trying to Edit? You say "them" but you don't say what "them" is.
Hi, I am trying to edit the view so I can put the manager's approval for Laptop request.
Hi,This the screen shot my permissions
Okay, so you are trying to edit the Workflow as I understand it. How are you getting to the workflow? And can you share a screenshot?
That is a Request Type, not a Workflow. What exactly are you trying to do?
I am trying to put the automation of the managers approval, when someone ask for laptop, his or her manager should approve it first than the ticket and email generated for operation team to procure the laptop
First, please reply here inline so readers can follow the conversation, and not keep creating new answers.
Next, that means you need to edit the workflow to add the approval there.
Here is a link to guidance on how to do that.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-an-approval-to-a-workflow/
Hi @Syed Abbas Jehangir ,
Thanks a lo!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.