I logging with administrator for jira,when I create a project ,system sad "you do not have the permissions to administer any projects"
image2016-12-14 15:28:17.png
and then I click image2016-12-14 15:31:33.pngbutton to create,it occurred an error:
image2016-12-14 15:33:57.png
USERGROUP setting:
image2016-12-14 15:36:1.png
I need help,thinks!
please check with your JIRA licence key.
it might be expired.
if it is expired then please regenerate it and update it.
Administration rights are for administration of the system in general, not specific projects.
Take a look at an existing project's permission scheme. Does your account match the rule for "administrate project"?
You Have to check the permission scheme of project and make sure that you have "browse project" permission to view peoject
To Create Project - Give Browse project permissions to Project Lead on your default permission scheme. This assumes the person creating the project makes themselves project lead and uses the default permission scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.