Hi,Is it possible to add existing Epics to the Epic panel in teams' backlogs? Currently they have their own board so they can be tracked across their own journeys, and I was wondering if they can also appear in the Epic panel?Thanks
Hi @Jonnie BloorWelcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, this is possible, but it depends on your board configuration. Epics appear in the Epic panel based on the board’s filter (JQL), not where they were created.
If those epics are not showing, it usually means they don’t match the board filter. Once they are included, they will automatically appear in the Epic panel — there’s no separate “add” action needed.
Hi @Jonnie Bloor
Yes, it’s possible—but only if the Epic is included in the board’s filter (JQL).
The Epic panel doesn’t depend on where the Epic is tracked; it simply shows the Epics returned by the board’s filter. So if your Epics are on another board, you’ll need to update the JQL (for example, include multiple projects) to make them visible.
Thanks, that's done it. I knew it would be something straightforward!
Brilliant. Thank you. I had a suspicion that it was something simple I was missing!
@Jonnie BloorYou are welcome.Have a good day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.