I am using this https://<domain>/rest/api/2/issue endpoint to automate creation of some scheduled tasks which was working fine for months now but all of a sudden i can see this automation failing with all the error statements indicating
The mentioned projectId <projectID> for project name <project-name> is invalid. Specify a valid projectId
The reporter <email-id> doesn't seem to be part of project. Specify a valid reporter mail Id
I have verified manually by creating an issue from console and the reporter and task assignee are valid. Project ID is also correct which I have verified from this below api
https://<your-domain>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project
I am using python 3.9 running on lambda with requests library to make these requests.
I tried creating new api token and tested with that as well but that didn't help.
So, not sure the reason why the automation fails all of a sudden now. Any help or insights would be appreciated.
Thankyou