Hello,
I was messing around with the custom reports in JSM and exploring the pre defined metrics JSM provides, more specifically the time to resolve (avg).
I wanted to know how its being calculated and what JSM is looking at to work out the avg. When I go look at a data point, it is giving me the elapsed time of a ticket. At fist I thought it was just how long it took to resolve a ticket using created & resolved date/time. But it seems to look at your SLAs although am not sure what specifically its looking at
You can see in the screen shots its identified some with low elapsed time such as 0:01 and then there are others which are not like that.
So am just trying to understand how the JSM calculates the time to resolve (avg) and what potentially is the reasons around the low elapsed times.
