Hi all,
I'm managing a program of work that includes initiatives with set milestones some of which will be delivered by multiple teams. I'm using a jira planning board for visibility and pre-existing team boards for delivery. My goal is to minimize the number of spaces teams/people need to work in so I need a solution to the following problem:
How do I let teams contribute to a shared milestone without leaving their home board?
The current structure is as follows
- Strategic Priority (Strategy item, sits in advanced planning roadmap)
- Initiative (Initiative item, sits in advanced planning roadmap)
- Milestone (essentially a workstream; ??? item type, needs to sit in advanced planning roadmap - this is where the problem lies)
- Deliverable 1 (Epic, sits in team #1 board)
- Deliverable 2 (Epic, sits in team #2 board)
I want visibility over the deliverables in the advanced roadmap view so I can see where the different team deliverables are contributing to the overall delivery of the milestones.
Does anyone have a solution they can share for this that doesn't require a plugin? (We're a privacy company and heavily locked down).