I use a lot whiteboard with my customers. In love it.Often I loose the content because of panning and zooming out.The only way to get the content displayed again is to search for text. I'd love a recenter button
Hi @Alexis Fritel
I don't see any request for this on the public Jira.
Also i think this might be difficult based on the information on a whiteboard, this determine the size of the whiteboard.
So for each board the center should be stored, based on the size.
Hi @Alexis Fritel ,
You could maybe use some of these shortcuts and actions designed specifically for whiteboards:
Action
Windows PC
Mac OS
Zoom to 100%
Ctrl + 0
Cmd + 0
Zoom to fit
Ctrl + Shift + 1
Cmd + Shift + 1
Zoom to selection
Ctrl + Shift + 2
Cmd + Shift + 2
Also, if you're working with Atlassian (assumed that by your profile lozenge), you could probably share this feedback directly with the whiteboard product team and see if they have any recommendations related to this 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you Tobi. Yes makes sense of course. I was curious to get community feedback
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.