When opening an existing ticket, often the previews of the images attached to the ticket do not load. Refreshing the tab brings up the previews about 2/3 of the time, but I would like them to load initially 100% of the time.
Hi @Crystal Miller ,
Just to add on what Gor said, there's a reported bug related to this behavior: JRACLOUD-96330: Attachments on a work item are intermittently not rendered
I've been experiencing the same thing from time to time 🫤
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Crystal MillerThanks for the question.
This usually isn’t expected behavior, as attachment previews in Jira should load consistently. When previews fail to load and then appear after a refresh, it’s often related to caching, browser behavior, or network conditions rather than the attachments themselves.
A few things you can check:
Thank you so much for your response @Tomislav Tobijas
@Gor Greyan I appreciate your response. We have tried all of these things, and it still persists.
Dear @Crystal MillerNo problem, glad that @Tomislav Tobijas provided the ticket link, where the issue is reported.Have a good day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.