Hello.
Is it possible to allow the edition of one field available for one role only?
Thanks.
Hi @Fernando Ferreira
Jira not allowed to set edit restrictions on field.
Workaround that you can do: you can hide field from edit screen and create on workflow loop transition (from any status to itself). On transition you can add screen with this field and set condition on this transition to limit visibility to project role.
Regards,Seba
@Sebastian Krzewiński
@Fernando Ferreira
I can only Agree, thats good Solution for that.
@Sebastian Krzewiński I completely agree with your solution, as this is the same approach I follow in my projects.
Hello @Fernando Ferreira
Good day!
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can refer to the document: https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/how-to-restrict-field-editing-to-specific-users-in-jira-cloud/ which outlines the steps.
Thank you!
@Fernando Ferreira Hope the steps provided by @Sebastian Krzewiński are working fine.If not, please let us know so we can guide you with more details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.