Hi,
Regarding using Confluence as the public site, I found an interesting page
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2010/02/make_your_confluence_wiki_public/
Question is how to make my confluence space to something similar to Comalatech which was referenced by the previous link?
I've tried but I can't. The sidebar is always there.
Thanks,
Ky
two approaches: Hide the sidebar by adding some CSS (Admin > Stylesheet) or use a other theme (via own plugin or any theming plugin, seems like Comalatech using Refinded Wiki or CUTE).
Hope this helps.
Regards, Mirko
I will try and get back to you soon
Hi Ky,
I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to share that Scroll Viewport will soon be available for Confluence Cloud, and will allow you to host your Confluence documentation as a public site: https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-viewport/scroll-viewport-for-confluence-cloud
Thanks,Gabriella
Hi @[deleted]Thank you for sharing this information, it is incredibly helpful! Unfortunately, this is an older post. Here are our guidelines for reference on necroposting. I am sure there are other questions that would benefit from this information, so please take a look at more active discussions/questions. Thank you again! We appreciate your expertise and continued effort to help support others.
Thank you for the link @Celina Zamora . I have just read through it and will make sure I only post to recently active posts in future .
@[deleted]plz don't, as search gave me this result and your solution looks promising. Without your recent update, that post would be a waste of time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.