broken comment ui along with a bug when opening the comments, the code changes disappears.
Hi @M_ Shazim Nawaz ,
I'm guessing we're talking about the Development panel within the Jira work item? 👀
A few questions:
Cheers,Tobi
I am asking about the commits on bitbucket in a project,when we open commits and click on comments,the commit history goes blank,upon hard refresh it start showing again.
@M_ Shazim Nawaz got it.
I've managed to replicate this. Basically, we're talking about the "Filter by comments" section within the commit page/overview
As I'm not an expert here, I'm not sure if this is expected or not. I've moved this to the Bitbucket forum so somebody can potentially chime in.
Thanks,
Hi @M_ Shazim Nawaz
Welcome to the community.
I was able to reproduce the issue and has raised a bug report on your behalf. Please vote and watch the bug report so that you'll receive an update whenever this bug is fixed at
In the meantime, as a workaround, you'll need to open a new tab to refresh the page.
I hope this helps.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.