If anyone attaches document to the issue so I want to see who attach attachement on particular issue and who downloaded attachement. I want full report on attachement in jira cloud. Can any one suggest any plugin or any other way to do this.
Hello @Adesh Kokate
I searched the Atlassian Marketplace and did not find any apps that mention that capability.
There is an open change request for that feature.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75654
Would be that something for you ? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212507/smart-attachments-for-jira-file-document-management?_ga=2.171724905.893547534.1604395046-1636539673.1602573869&hosting=server&tab=overview
Hello @Adesh Kokate Hope my answer meets you well.I'm Bartek from Orbiscend OU.
If you are open for third-party app, I would like to recommend to check ARGON app - Powerful JQL Search with Attachment function.
ARGON Powerful JQL Search
Argon can help you with who attached files and finding issues with attachments, but it cannot track downloads.
Argon covers many of the queries:
Finding issues with attachments by a specific author:
issue in attachment("project = DEV", "john.doe", "", "", "", "")
Returns all issues where john.doe added an attachment.Attachments by date range + file type:
issue in attachment("project = DEV", "", "2025/01/01", "2025/12/31", "", "pdf")
Shows who attached PDFs in 2025 — combine with Jira's issue view to see the uploader name.Full attachment audit — specific user, date range, file pattern:
issue in attachment("project = DEV", "john.doe", "2025/01/01", "2026/03/01", "report.*", "")
Also you can find much more combinations in attachment function in Argon:
Please also check other functions in Argon.
I hope you will find the above solution useful.Greetings
Bartek from Orbiscend OU
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski
Thank you for recommending Smart Attachments!
Hi @Adesh Kokate
It seems like Smart Attachments could be a good fit for you. It lets you see who uploaded attachments and organize them by uploader or date; structure and filter files with labels for easier reporting; manage attachments across issues and projects in one place.
Feel free to book a call with us to discuss your use case or just start a free trial to see if Smart Attachments meets your needs.
Cheers,
Veronika from Stiltsoft
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.